Map of the Ministry of Jesus
This map shows the places where Jesus walked, taught, and performed miracles. It is a valuable resource for understanding the historical context of his ministry and the geographical setting of the Gospels.
Jesus spent most of his time in the Galilee, Judea, and Samaria regions. He called his disciples from the shores of the Sea of Galilee, delivered the Sermon on the Mount in the Galilee hills, and performed many of his miracles in the villages and towns of the region. Jesus also traveled to Judea, the center of Jewish religious life, where he taught in the Temple and debated with the religious leaders. He also visited Samaria, a region that was considered to be beyond the boundaries of Israel.
- Nazareth: Jesus' hometown
- Capernaum: Jesus' base of operations in Galilee
- Sea of Galilee: Where Jesus called his disciples and performed many of his miracles
- Mount Tabor: Where Jesus was transfigured
- Caesarea Philippi: Where Peter confessed that Jesus was the Messiah
- Jericho: Where Jesus healed the blind man and Zacchaeus climbed down from the sycamore tree
- Jerusalem: Where Jesus taught in the Temple, was crucified, and rose from the dead
Index of Topics - Map of the Ministry of Jesus
- 1 Golden Gate
- 1 Jerusalem
- 10 Cana of Galilee
- 10 Golgotha
- 11 Jerusalem
- 12 Samaria
- 13 Galilee
- 14 Nazareth
- 15 The Sea of Galilee
- 16 All Galilee
- 17 Capernaum
- 18 Jerusalem
- 19 Nain
- 2 Nazareth
- 2 The Temple
- 20 Capernaum
- 21 Sea of Galilee
- 22 Nazareth
- 23 Sea of Galilee
- 24 Region of Tyre and Sidon
- 25 Bethsaida
- 26 Caesarea Philippi
- 27 Capernaum
- 28 Jerusalem
- 29 Bethany
- 3 Bethlehem
- 3 The Court of the Gentiles
- 30 Jerusalem
- 31 Beyond the Jordan
- 32 Bethany
- 33 Ephraim
- 34 Judea
- 35 Jericho
- 36 Bethany
- 4 Jerusalem
- 4 The Last Supper
- 5 Egypt
- 5 Garden of Gethsemene
- 6 House of Caiaphas
- 6 Nazareth
- 7 Fortress of Antonia
- 7 Jerusalem
- 8 Herod s Palace
- 8 The Jordan River
- 9 Hasmonean Palace
- 9 The Wilderness
- Lakes and Seas
- Map of Jesus Life and Ministry
- Map of the Last Passover and Death of Jesus
- New Testament Cities Distances
- Provinces and Tetrarchies in Palestine
- Valleys and Plains
Read The Bible
- 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
- 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
- American Standard Version (ASV)
- Amplified Bible (AMP)
- Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
- Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
- BRG Bible (BRG)
- Christian Standard Bible (CSB)
- Common English Bible (CEB)
- Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
- Contemporary English Version (CEV)
- Darby Translation (DARBY)
- Disciples’ Literal New Testament (DLNT)
- Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
- Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
- English Standard Version (ESV)
- English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK)
- Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV)
- Expanded Bible (EXB)
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
- Good News Translation (GNT)
- Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
- International Children’s Bible (ICB)
- International Standard Version (ISV)
- J.B. Phillips New Testament (PHILLIPS)
- Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)
- King James Version (KJV)
- Lexham English Bible (LEB)
- Living Bible (TLB)
- Modern English Version (MEV)
- Mounce Reverse Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)
- Names of God Bible (NOG)
- New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)
- New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- New American Standard Bible 1995 (NASB1995)
- New Catholic Bible (NCB)
- New Century Version (NCV)
- New English Translation (NET)
- New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- New International Version (NIV)
- New King James Version (NKJV)
- New Life Version (NLV)
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- New Matthew Bible (NMB)
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
- New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
- New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised (NRSVA)
- New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition (NRSVACE)
- New Testament for Everyone (NTE)
- Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)
- Revised Geneva Translation (RGT)
- Revised Standard Version (RSV)
- Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)
- The Message (MSG)
- The Voice (VOICE)
- Tree of Life Version (TLV)
- World English Bible (WEB)
- Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)
- Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
- Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
Table of Contents
- Ancient Assyrian Social Structure
- Ancient Babylonia
- Ancient Canaan During the Time of Joshua
- Ancient History Timeline
- Ancient Oil Lamps
- Antonia Fortress
- Archaeology of Ancient Assyria
- Assyria and Bible Prophecy
- Augustus Caesar
- Background Bible Study
- Biblical Geography
- Fallen Empires - Archaeological Discoveries and the Bible
- First Century Jerusalem
- Glossary of Latin Words
- Herod Agrippa I
- Herod Antipas
- Herod the Great
- Herod's Temple
- High Priest's in New Testament Times
- Jewish Literature in New Testament Times
- Library collection
- Map of David's Kingdom
- Map of the Divided Kingdom - Israel and Judah
- Map of the Ministry of Jesus
- Matthew Henry Bible Commentary
- Messianic Prophecy
- Nero Caesar Emperor
- Online Bible Maps
- Paul's First Missionary Journey
- Paul's Second Missionary Journey
- Paul's Third Missionary Journey
- Pontius Pilate
- Questions About the Ancient World
- Tabernacle of Ancient Israel
- Tax Collectors in New Testament Times
- The Babylonian Captivity
- The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser
- The Books of the New Testament
- The Court of the Gentiles
- The Court of the Women in the Temple
- The Destruction of Israel
- The Fall of Judah with Map
- The History Of Rome
- The Incredible Bible
- The Jewish Calendar in Ancient Hebrew History
- The Life of Jesus in Chronological Order
- The Life of Jesus in Harmony
- The Names of God
- The New Testament
- The Old Testament
- The Passion of the Christ
- The Pharisees
- The Sacred Year of Israel in New Testament Times
- The Samaritans
- The Scribes
- How did the ancient Greeks and Romans practice medicine and treat illnesses?
- What were the major contributions of ancient Babylon to mathematics and astronomy?
- How did the ancient Persians create and administer their vast empire?
- What were the cultural and artistic achievements of ancient India, particularly during the Gupta Empire?
- How did ancient civilizations like the Incas and Aztecs build their remarkable cities and structures?
- What were the major trade routes and trading practices of the ancient world?
- What was the role of slavery in ancient societies like Rome and Greece?
- How did the ancient Mayans develop their sophisticated calendar system?
- What were the key events and significance of the Battle of Thermopylae in ancient Greece?
- What was life like for women in ancient Rome?
Bible Study Questions
- What does biblical archaeologist said about hieroglyphics?
- Where is the Negev where Abram went to in Genesis?
- What is the name of Ramallah in the Bible?
- How do we approach and study the historical and cultural context of biblical passages?
- What is the significance of the Psalms in personal and corporate worship?
- How do we discern and apply biblical principles to contemporary ethical issues?
- What is the biblical perspective on the nature of God's love and mercy?
- How do we interpret and understand apocalyptic literature in the Bible?
- What are the different covenants in the Bible and their significance?
- How do we grow in spiritual maturity and develop a deeper understanding of the Word?
Welcome to Free Bible: Unearthing the Past, Illuminating the Present! Step into a world where ancient history and biblical narratives intertwine, inviting you to explore the rich tapestry of human civilization.
Discover the captivating stories of forgotten empires, delve into the customs and cultures of our ancestors, and witness the remarkable findings unearthed by dedicated archaeologists.
Immerse yourself in a treasure trove of knowledge, where the past comes alive and illuminates our understanding of the present.
Join us on this extraordinary journey through time, where curiosity is rewarded and ancient mysteries await your exploration.
The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel: A Mystery That Has Endured for CenturiesThe Ten Lost Tribes of Israel are the ten of the Twelve Tribes of Israel that were said to have been exiled from the Kingdom of Israel after its conqu...
Exploring the Mysteries of the Arzareth Map: Unearthing Ancient LegendsIn the annals of history and mythology, there are places shrouded in mystery, lost to the sands of time. One such enigmatic location is "Arzareth," a ...
The Incredible Bible: A Timeless Source of Inspiration and GuidanceIn a world characterized by rapid change, the Bible stands as an incredible and enduring source of inspiration and guidance. Here are some compelling ...
The Bible: More Than Just a Religious TextOften considered solely as a religious text, the Bible transcends its religious significance, revealing itself as a multifaceted treasure trove of wis...
The Bible's Profound Wisdom for Everyday LifeThe Bible, often regarded as a sacred and spiritual guide, isn't merely a collection of ancient texts; it's a timeless reservoir of wisdom that speaks...